Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mom Gifts

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Check out what I found, people!!  I don't know if it will work for my specific anticipated month of delivery, but anyone planning on having a baby in the dead of summer will be sure to love this:


A DRESSED UP DELIVERY


Includes lovely lavender dress to leave for the hospital and possibly return from hospital, a matching headband, a mirror, pink sheer lip gloss, lemon scented wipes, and a bottle of "Get Ready to Rub Heated Massage Oil."  Everything you need to get there, push the kid out, and then get primped for pictures, for only $34.99 at perpetualkid.com.  


Okay, maybe not EVERYthing, but it is a cute idea if you know a momma who's going to pop during a hot month. :)


Plus, I really like the silhouette on the box.

4 comments:

Ally said...

I think I've seen this before! I forget where though. A winter baby mama can always wear it just as their delivery gown, maybe?

Veronica M. D. said...

I found it at perpetualkid.com, and I bet you're right about that. I know some people who wear dresses year-round anyway (Melissa!) so I guess it isn't really season-bound.

Allie said...

Did you notice that the back of the dress is all dark? It's like they planned ahead to disguise your water breaking. They were like "are you afraid of being publicly embarrassed when your water breaks? Allow us to help..."

Veronica M. D. said...

Allie -- Yeah, apparently motherhood is all about camouflage.