Lilypie First Birthday tickers

First Official Baby Presents!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Believe it or not, we are actually already getting GIFTS for the baby! We have such tremendous friends.


The day after Jeremy told his co-worker, Lo'el, that I was pregnant, she sent these home:





She said she found them at World Market and couldn't resist.  


Is it wrong that I immediately opened them and started eating the babies?  Because I did.


THEN, I got THIS in the mail from my dear friend, Melissa:



SQUEEE!


When I opened it, I apparently emoted so loudly and shrilly that Jeremy thought there might be a kitten in the box.


It is adorable based on its own merits, but Jeremy and I are huge Beatles fans, and even used all Beatles music in our wedding ceremony last year.


Look how TINY it is!!  And a tiny person will be in there one day!


I just can't believe that we already have a little pile started for our soybean.

6 comments:

Ally said...

That's so cool that you're getting gifts already! DH's jokes that I want a baby just so I can have a fancy shower. I would totally have busted open that bag of treats. They look like gummies.

Ally
http://allytales.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

I hope your baby comes out too big for all the clothes you buy.
...not because I wish harm on your uterus and vagina, but because it would be kinda funny.

Veronica M. D. said...

Wishing that IS wishing harm on my uterus, and ESPECIALLY my va-gine, so TAKE IT BACK!! DON'T YOU PUT THAT EVIL ON MY, RICKY BOBBY!!!!

Veronica M. D. said...

Ally -- they were foreign gummies, so they had a very different flavor and were dusted in powdered sugar. Awesome.

Melissa said...

I have the urge to spoil your baby more than any other baby, ever. :)

Veronica M. D. said...

Eeeeeee! :)