Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Presents

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am falling a little behind in presents, here.


Way back on my birthday, my wonderful mother-in-law gave me this sweet statue:



A few days after that, a co-worker of mine made me this little baby cap for a birthday gift:


She said I could switch the ribbon out every day with a different color to match the baby's outfits!


Then, when I saw my sister Tracy last weekend, she gave me this sweet little outfit:


I also registered for baby stuff the other night at Target and Babies R Us.  It was exhausting and a little scary.  I was very concerned about picking the right things.  Oh well, I know one way or another we will have everything we need by the time she arrives (or shortly thereafter!).

It still seems so far away ... August 28th ... it might as well be a year from now!  Jeremy, on the other hand, just told me at dinner that it seems really immediate to him, like he thought when I got pregnant that we had all the time in the world and now she will be coming very soon.  I wish she were coming soon!  The anticipation is killing me!

0 comments: