Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Doctor Appointment

Friday, May 14, 2010

Today I had a doctor's appointment where I basically just checked in, got my blood pressure checked (108 over 68!), got my belly measured (looks good), and heard the heartbeat (sounds awesome!).  


The doctor assured me that the nose bleeds are still normal and aren't a sign of something bad (no worries, mom!) and was glad to hear that I have no swelling my feet or ankles now that I got rid of that pair of shoes.  So, all is well.


I also set up an appointment for my glucose tolerance test for a little less than two weeks from today.  I am certainly not looking forward to it after all the stories I have heard, but I will be glad when it is over and the results are good!

3 comments:

Sara Strand said...

I have had the orange drink and the one that is clear. I would highly recommend the clear one as it takes EXACTLY like flat sprite. Which is not nearly as bad as the oranga which tastes like a low grade orange drink that's been out for 4 days. *Gag*

And I did ok, the worst I had was uncontrollable burping. That tasted like sprite. Slam it and quick as you can and bring a book. :)

The Marchelletta Family said...

I have mine on Monday. I'll let you know how it is.

Mad Mrs. E said...

I also had nose bleeds during pregnancy...sometime in the 3rd trimester I had to go on iron pills because my levels got low...paired with laxatives, yay! The glucose test was easy for me: I had the orange drink -tasted like soda! I'm sure you'll do great!