Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Finally!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Well, it is official.  


I am proud to announce that I am good and knocked up.  Jeremy and I will be welcoming a little one sometime near the end of August or the beginning of September.


I know it is "smart" to wait until you are farther along in your pregnancy to make such announcements, but we are just so excited that there is no way we could wait!  We found out on December 22nd and thought it would be so much fun to announce it to the whole family at Christmas.


This will be a space to document my pregnancy and keep my family and friends updated on the status of Baby Dimick!!  Please, become a follower and visit whenever possible!

2 comments:

Mad Mrs. E said...

ok. so I'm the ramdon commenter! I came across your blog, started reading and thought, "Huh, a blog about a couple, with no children, living IT UP, and are gonna post lots about their pet(s). YaY." BUT I LOVE that you started a blog about your pregnancy! CONGRATS to you both!

Veronica M. D. said...

Thanks Mad Mrs. E!